Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

THREE SIDEZ OF ME

THREE SIDEZ OF ME
-- BY WINZTON "HIMSELF"


MY PAST...
IT DOES HAUNT ME NIGHT AND DAY...
THE TWILIGHT BOREALIS GETTIN' DIMMER & DIMMER...
THE DIZZINESS CAUSED BY MONSTERZ SCREAMIN' MY NAME...
INCULCATING REGRET.., GUILT..,
TO MY DREARY SOUL...
MY PRESENT...
WITH A PURPLE SKY COVERING MY WORLD..,
HOW CAN I ESCAPE THIS RAMPANT CHAOS...
HELP ME SEE & HEAR MYSELF...
AHEAD OF ME IS A WHIRLWIND...
MARRING EVERY CREATURE IT MEETS...
BESIDE ME:
A ROAD SO STEEP...
AND AN OLD, HOLLOW TREE...
AND BEHIND ME LIES A FOGGY GRAVE...
HOW CAN I SURVIVE IF AROUND ME ARE DIMENSIONS
THAT WHISPER TO ME THE WORDZ
"FEAR"
" SHAME"
AND "DEATH"..?
THEY SURELY GOT ME IMMOBILIZED...
THIS IS MY "NOW"...
ALL THAT IS LEFT OF YESTERDAY...
MY FUTURE...
DEEP...
UNCLEAR...
...MY DESTRUCTION..!
I DO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT
WITH FRIGHT...
AND EXCITEMENT...
'COZ SOMEHOW...
I KNOW...
I'M GONNA FIND PEACE...

No comments: