Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

EMPOWERED WOMAN

SHE IS SOMEONE I'LL ALWAYS LOOK UP TO.


SHE HAS THE HEART TO SERVE PEOPLE.
SHE HAS THE SINCEREST CONCERN FOR THE COMMUNITY.
SHE BELIEVES THAT PEOPLE'S PARTICIPATION IS ONE KEY FOR THE COMMUNITY'S PROGRESS.


SHE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY THAT EMPOWERED WOMEN 
CAN BE OF GREAT USE FOR THE WELFARE OF THE COMMUNITY.


I HAVE FELT HER GRIEF ON MISHAPS OF SOME  PEOPLE.
I HAVE FELT HER DESIRE TO ENRICH PEOPLE'S LIVES IN WAYS SHE CAN.
I HAVE FELT HER JOY WHEN THE WHOLE COMMUNITY ACHIEVES SUCCESS.


SHE SHARES GOOD SENTIMENTS AND I'M CERTAIN SHE DOES SO TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO DO WELL.
SHE AMAZES ME EVERY TIME SHE SPEAKS OF HER DREAMS FOR THE COMMUNITY.
I'M AMAZED BY HER GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.
I'M AMAZED BY HER MOTHERHOOD.
I'M AMAZED BY HER HUMILITY AND INTELLECT.


I AM OH SO GRATEFUL THAT I AM ABLE TO MEET AN EMPOWERED WOMAN LIKE HER.


THANK YOU, MAM.

No comments: