Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

SACRIFICE

THERE'S A PART OF ME THAT BELIEVES IN THE SAYING "LOVE IS SACRIFICE".
IT SEEMS TO TAKE OVER ME FOR YEARS.

I KEEP DREAMING FOR MYSELF. JUST FOR MYSELF.
BECAUSE I NEED TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR THE WORSE.
AND "WORSE" JUST SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN PROBLEM. MAYBE MORE OF A LIFESTYLE.
AND THAT NEGATIVITY BROUGHT A SENSE OF ENDURANCE AND ACCEPTANCE.

I NEED TO DEAL WITH WHAT EVER COMES.
AND I'M SO WEAK.
SO WEAK TO TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES WITH CONTINUITY BECAUSE REALITY STOPS ME.

MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES AND HUGE SINS.
FROM WHITE LIES TO UNFORGIVABLE AND CONVICTING ERRORS.
I'M DOOMED. I, MYSELF, AM DOOMED. SHOULD JUST BE ME.

YOU CAME. YOU'RE LIKE A DROP OF WATER IN A DESERT. SO ESSENTIAL.
YET YOU CAN'T QUENCH MY THIRST BECAUSE I STAYED IN THIS ARID SPOT FOR YEARS.
YOU CAME. YOU'RE LIKE A DEW ON A LEAF ON AUTUMN. SO REAL.
YET YOU CAN'T BRING BACK THE LIFE OF A FALLEN LEAF.

I APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE.
AND THE WAY YOU CARE.
I ADMIRE YOU FOR LISTENING, FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND FOR UNDERSTANDING.
YOUR SACRIFICE WILL FOREVER CAUSE SMILES ON MY LONELY HOURS.

AND ME,
MY SACRIFICE WILL TORTURE ME AS LONG AS I LIVE.
MY SACRIFICE WILL KILL ME, AND WILL HURT YOU. MY GREAT APOLOGY.
MY SACRIFICE IS FOOLISHNESS (I KNOW) TO LET THIS PASS.
BUT I CHOSE TO BE A FOOL BECAUSE I AM A FOOL. AND I'M WEAK.
MY SACRIFICE IS SUICIDE.

I WANT YOU TO LIVE.

♫"...because I'm lost... Because I change the world... Because it's my destiny... Because I can't change..."♪

 

No comments: