Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

COUCH POTATO

A COUCH POTATO IS SUM1 WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE COUCH EATING TO WATCH TV. (THAT'S HOW I DEFINED A COUCH POTATO, IN GRADESKUL).

I'M A COUCH POTATO, MYSELF.
I AM... IN A WAY.

COZ HERE I AM NOW ON THE COUCH.
THIS SERVES AS MY BED FOR YEARZ NOW.
I GOT NO BED, I GOT NO ROOM.
AND I DO MY LAST-MINUTE-BFORE-SLEEP-THINKING ON THIS COUCH NIGHTLY. WHOAH. BUT NOT WHEN IM TOO TIRED OR TOO DRUNK TO THINK THAT I QUICKLY DOZE OFF BY THE TIME MY HEAD HIT THE COUCH's ARM (W/C SERVES AS MY PILLOW, WHEN NO PILLOW IS AVAILBL FOR ME).

IM SLEEPY NOW, THAT I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH AND POST THIS NOTE. HAHA.
I BECOME SLEEPY WHENEVR MY MIND GOT LOTS OF THINGS GOING ON IN IT. MAYBE IT'S MY BRAIN'S WAY OF AVOIDING STRESS.

IM THINKING MILLIONS.
AND IM SLEEPY NOW.

No comments: