Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

DROP

I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT THERE OBSERVING THE TRADITION AND DECIDED TO GO HOME @ SIX AM. DRUNK AND HAVING NO SLEEP YET, I MANAGED TO REACH THE RIGHT HOUSE.

AFTER FOUR HOURS, MAMA WOKE ME UP AND GOT ME A MUG OF HOT COFFEE.
CAFFEINE TO STIMULATE ACTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YET MY BODY RESPONDED NEGATIVELY. AS IT ALWAYS DOES.

COFFEE IS A BEVERAGE I GULP SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. DESPITE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT EXCESSIVE COFFEE INTAKE ISNT ADVISABLE, MY SURPRISINGLY EMPTY SKULL IS ABLE TO INSTRUCT MY LIMBS TO GRAB THE THERMOS, POUR IN HOT WATER TO A MUG WITH 1/2 TBSP OF COFFEE POWDER AND A TEASPOON OF SUGAR, STIR THE MIXTURE, AND HOALA.

I PREPARED MYSELF FOR TODAY'S WORK (MINUS THE MORNING HOURS), WAITED FOR MY THROAT TO BE 'OK', WASHED AND REACHED THE OFFICE AT TWELVE NOON.

I IMMEDIATELY FACED THE AIRCON UNIT. SARAP. I DO THIS OFTEN. AGAIN, IT'S STILL NOT GOOD DAW, BUT I CHOOSE TO GET A DOZE OF REFRESHING BLOW FROM IT. THEN, I JUMPED TO MY SEAT AND OPENED MOZILLA.

I OPENED YAHOOMAIL, TWITTER AND PLURK (A RECENT ADDITION TO MY SNS).

LUNCH BREAK ENDED AND I WAS STILL SURFING.
2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM (NOW).
SURFING. THAT'S THE THING I PREPARED MYSELF FOR BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE THIS MORNING.

I HATE THE WORD "HAPONTUKIN". I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY YET.
BUT EVERY TIME I FEEL DROWSY, THAT KORNI WORD ENTERS MY MIND.

AND NOW, MY DROWSINESS COMES TO WORSE. YES, I'M EXAGGERATING ;)
BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN FINISH PRINTING COPIES OF UTOL'S RESUME.
BUT AS ALWAYS, I NEVER FAIL TO DROP MY CP WHENEVER MY "BED" CALLS ME.
HAHA.

No comments: