Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THANKFUL... AGAIN

AS OF NOW I AM ILL. MY FLU STARTED LAST FRIDAY.

I LEFT THE WEEKEND WORK, BECAUSE I REALLY FELT SO ILL.
I THOUGHT I CANNOT MANAGE TO DO THE EMCEEING FOR MONDAY'S FLAG RAISING CEREMONY,
SO I ASKED A FRIEND TO DO IT FOR ME, BUT HE COULD NOT.
CAME MONDAY AND I WAS ABLE TO HOST WELL.
THAT EVENING, I DECIDED TO GET DRUNK SO I COULD ENJOY A DEEP SLEEP.
AND JUST AS THE HANDS OF THE CLOCK STARTED TO MOVE FOR AUGUST 17, 2010,
I SLEPT TOTALLY DRUNK.

I WOKE UP SIX IN THE MORNING, WITH CHILLING CHEST AND THROAT,
SO I QUICKLY WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO GULP HOT COFFEE.

THEN, IT WAS REVEALED TO ME THAT THE 17th OF AUGUST WILL BE AN ARDUOUS ONE FOR MANY.
IT WAS VERY TOUGH.
BUT BEFORE THAT DAY ENDS,
THE LOVE FROM GOD, WHICH HAS SPREAD TOWARDS HIS PEOPLE, REVEALED ITSELF.
THANK GOD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO VALUE FAMILY, COMMUNITY AND LIFE.

No comments: