Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

CONSCIOUSNESS


MY DAY STARTED AT 3:30AM. I SLEPT AT 11PM LAST NIGHT EARLIER THAN USUAL. I MADE MYSELF A HOT CUP OF COFFEE AND DECIDED TO LISTEN TO FEW SONGS. I GRABBED MY CP AND SAW SOME UNREAD MESSAGES. THERE WERE THE WORDS THAT COULD HAVE SHAKEN MY WORLD, BUT THEY NEVER HAD DONE SO.

LOVE. SOMETHING THAT INSPIRES. BUT LOVE ALSO HAS THIS POWER TO EXHAUST SOMEONE. AND I'M EXHAUSTED. TOTALLY.

THE MESSAGES I READ WERE RIGHT. THEY WERE REALITY. AS I REMEMBER, IT WAS I WHO FIRST CASTED REALITY HOPING THERE WOULD BE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. AND IT WAS REALITY WHICH WAS ALSO CASTED ONTO ME. AND THOSE WORDS WERE ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GLAD. BUT THEN AGAIN, LOVE (YES, MAYBE IT'S PITY) HINDERS ME TO LEAVE. AS IT ALWAYS DOES. THE ATTACHMENT WE HAVE IS SO DEEP. IT'S MUTUAL.

BUT NOW, I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEAVE. BECAUSE THERE'S PERMISSION NOW. BUT SOMETHING IN ME SCREAMS THAT I SHOULD STAY... FOR LIFE. DISCARDING THE VALUES WHICH OUR FOREFATHERS LIVED BY.

AND I STILL GOT WORK TODAY. I WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK AT 7AM. BUT THE ALARM FAILED TO SHAKE ME TO CONSCIOUSNESS ON TIME. ISN'T THIS A COOL MORNING.

No comments: