Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

MICROBLOG 09242010

12:10:59 PM  JUST FELT LIKE POSTING SOMETHING OUT OF NOWHERE. SOMETIMES, I, MAYBE LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE, DO THINGS WITHOUT ANY REASON. I AM NOT TOTALLY OBJECTIVE. BUT I TEND TO BE MALIKOT AT TIMES. SO AS TO FIGHT BOREDOM AND ... WHOAH!

12:14:25 PM  I'M ALONE HERE @ THE OFFICE NOW. HAVE NO PLAN OF HAVING LUNCH. HAVING SOME REAL HOT BARAKO COFFEE. THE PHONE ALARM WOKE ME UP @ 8:30AM. STOVE RUN OUT OF GAS, SO I QUICKLY RAN HERE TO GULP THIS HARDCORE STIMULANT. BTW, THIS IS MY 2ND "TUMBLER-FULL" OF COFFEE. 

12:23:13 PM ► "ALWAYS BE MY BABY" . THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THIS SONG, (DAVID COOK VER.) I NEVER REALLY LIKED THIS SONG AT ONCE. MAYBE BECAUSE THIS HAD BEEN THAT TIME'S NATIONAL ANTHEM. BUT MISSING SOMEONE MADE ME CLICK ON THIS MP3 FILE. AND THE SONG I NEVER GAVE ATTENTION TO THEN, IS NOW ON MY BLOGSPOT. 

12:38:41 PM  I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT THE FILES IN MY DOCS WERE DELETED BY THE I.T. STAFF WHO FIXED MY PC. THAT'S THE FIRST LOCATION I TOLD HIM TO STORE AS BACK UP COPY. HE EVEN TRIED RECOVERING THE FILES YESTERDAY BUT HE JUST FAILED TO FIND AND TO RETRIEVE THE DELETED FILES. GOOD THING MOST OF MY FILES WERE THEN STORED IN LOCAL DISC C, WHICH HE WAS ABLE TO SAVE. THE FILES IN MY DOCS WERE MY RECENT FILES, AND MOST OF THEM ARE PENDING TASKS. NOW I HAVE TO REDO EVERYTHING. COOL.

12:42:40 PM  WOW! EVE GAVE ME A REG. MINUTE BURGER. THANKS SA BUY1 TAKE1. NOW, I WONT BE SKIPPING MIDDAY'S MEAL. MY TUMMY GRABBED IT IN JUST A MINUTE. 

12:44:50 PM  OUR OFFICE IS AN AQUARIUM. PEOPLE SEE US, ALMOST OUR EVERY MOVE. IF YOU'RE A NEW EMPLOYEE ASSIGNED HERE. YOU'LL HAVE THE FEELING THAT EACH THING YOU DO MIGHT GET NOTICED BY THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE, BUT YOU'LL EASILY GET USED TO IT. YOU WON'T GET BORED TO DEATH HERE, COZ YOU'LL GET A FREE ENTERTAINMENT FROM PEOPLE WHO PASS BY OR JUST LOITER OUTSIDE. THERE ARE SOME WHO (RIDICULOUSLY) (SEXILY) (ANNOYINGLY) STRUT THEIR STUFF, (RUMARAMPA KUMBAGA) SA ARAW-ARAW NA LANG. ANG KULIT NGA NUNG IBA EH.  OK, OK, I OVERUSED PARENTHESES HERE. (KANYA-KANYANG TRIP LANG YAN).

1:02:10 PM  EVE HAS BEEN STUDYING AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE FOR WEEKS NOW. TODAY, BUBBLES IS HERE AND EVE TEACHES HER THE BASIC ASL. THE LEARNING SESSION TURNED TO KWENTUHAN SESSION IN AN INSTANT, SYEMPRE WITH BUBBLES AS THE "BANGKA". ANG SAYA. THIS IS ONE THING THAT MAKES WORKING HERE FUN.

2:43:25 PM JUST CAME BACK FROM OUR HAUS. I HAD RICE MEAL (DI KO NATIIS ANG GUTOM, DI KAYA MAG-DIET) AND POOPED. ANG SARAP. SAKTO PAGBALIK KO, MERIENDA TIME, HOT MONAY (HINDI NA PALA MAINIT ITONG TSINITSIBOG KO). PAGKAPASOK KO SA OPIS, NAGPAKITANG-GILAS AGAD, NAG LAKAD AKO NG PATALIKOD! (KAYA NYO YON?!). AT PAGKAKUHA KO NG MONAY, HINATI KO ITO AND I JOGGLED THE MONAY BITS. TALENTADO TALAGA AKO.

3:17:26 PM  EVERYTIME I SEE ATE JHO, THE THOUGHT OF MAKING "BALE" FLOODS UP MY HEAD. HEHE. PABALE NAMAN PO.

3:38:05 PM  I'LL BE ATTENDING A POLITICAL MEETING TONIGHT AT 8. I WILL BE MEETING NEW FRIENDS WHOM I THINK, I WILL BE WORKING WITH FOR THREE YEARS. ANOTHER THREE YEARS. 

3:43:53 PM  THE TRAINING FOR HAIR DRESSING CONCLUDES TODAY. UMAKYAT SA PENTHAUS ANG MGA MYEMBRO NG GAY MOVEMENT DITO. NAKA-UNIFORM SILA.  SUOT NILA YUNG PINK SHIRT NA MAY LOGO NA SA AKIN PINA-LAYOUT. SIGURO NAMAN, MAKAKAPAGPAGUPIT NA KO SA MGA HAIRCUTTERS DITO. SA IBANG BAYAN NA KASE AKO NAGPAPAGUPIT. DAHIL KAHIT PANO MAAYOS SILA ROON MAGGUPIT. SA HALAGANG 39 O 50 LANG, MAAYOS-AYOS NA ANG PAGTRIM SAYO.


3:59:05 PM  NAALALA KO, I WAS ABLE TO WATCH CHARICE'S DEBUT EPISODE SA GLEE. SHE DID WELL, AND IS SURE TO HAVE MADE FILIPINOS PROUD THAT A FILIPINO YOUTH GOT INCLUDED IN THE CAST OF THAT HIGHLY POPULAR MUSICAL SERIES ON EARTH TODAY. BTW, "GLEE" IS ... NEEDLESS TO SAY... SO... AH UHMMM! LOL


4:10:48 PM  LAST WEDNESDAY, I HEADED TO THE SENATE AND COMELEC MAIN OFFICE. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME THERE. I NEVER SAW SENATORS. WHAT I SAW WAS ONE SENATOR'S OFFICE WITHOUT A DOOR. THERE'S JUST THE DOORWAY, BUT THE DOOR WAS MISSING. I SEARCHED FOR IT. WALKED AROUND THE 5TH FLOOR TO LOOK FOR THE MISSING DOOR. I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR IT, BUT I FOUND IT NOT. KAYA NAMAN, KAILANGAN MAINTINDIHAN NG MARAMING PILIPINO NA JOKE LANG YAN. PERO WALA TALAGANG PINTO. I ALSO FELT UNEASY TO SEE THE OFFICE OF FEW SENATORS, WHOM I THINK SHOULDN'T BE IN POSITION AT ALL. ANG KULIT. AT HETO PA, PAGDATING KO SA COMELEC, BINABAHA YUNG FIRST FLOOR NILA. BUTI NA LANG DUN SA KABILANG BUILDING, SA PALACIO DEL GOBERNADOR, YUNG LAW DEPARTMENT NA SADYA KO. ANG KULIT TALAGA. AT ANG PANG NUCLEAR BOMB AY ANG MABAGAL NA USAD NG TRAPIKO SA KAHABAAN NG ROXAS BOULEVARD. MAS MAHABA PA ANG BINYAHE KO, MULA RITO, HANGGANG MANILA AT PABALIK, KESA SA OFFICIAL BUSINESS SA MANILA. ANG SARAP SA PINAS.


5:33:15 PM  THANKS ATE JHO ;) SO MUCH.


7:22:45 PM  ALMOST DONE WITH THE DOCS FOR LATER'S MEETING. GTG

No comments: