Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MICROBLOG 09252010


12:02:40PM  WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT. I HAD ENCOUNTERED THE SAME PROBLEM FOR SO MANY TIMES THAT I DON'T GET SO AFFECTED NOW. AND I'M THINKING HOW  I SHOULD ACT. SHOULD I BE WEARY? NO. MAYBE THERE'D BE FEW REGRETS BUT I CAN WITHSTAND IT. SURELY. FOR NOW, IT WILL BE JUST A THOUGHT, AN UNPLEASANT ONE, WHICH WILL BOTHER ME FROM TIME TO TIME.

12:03:10 PM  OH, I'M NOT EVEN DONE PAYING FOR THE QWERTY CP ;) HAHA

06:57:46 PM DONE WITH TODAY'S DUTY. YES, I'M BOTHERED. BUT MY BODY DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RATTLED BY THE THOUGHTS. BECAUSE, I'M SOMEHOW PREPARED FOR THIS. I USED TO TELL MYSELF, I'D BE ABLE TO BEAR THE PARTING WHEN IT'S TIME FOR IT. BUT, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING. MY HEART IS PLACID. AND MY MIND IS "BLANK" ( I CAN'T DESCRIBE WHAT GOES ON INSIDE MY COCONUT). MAYBE BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T FEEL ANYTHING. I'M BOTHERED BUT NOT TOO DISTURBED TO BE HYSTERICAL. MY HEARTBEAT I CAN SAY IS IN IT'S USUAL RHYTHM. IS IT BECAUSE,SUBCONSCIOUSLY, I'M WAITING FOR THE "SAD FEELING" THAT PARTING IS SUPPOSED TO CAUSE ME? 

07:03:18 PM  THE DECISION WAS STATED, ME HAVING NO PART IN IT'S MAKING. A PART OF ME THINKS THAT THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO ON MY OWN. FREE FROM A BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR YEARS.
BUT, I CARE. I CAN'T LEAVE KNOWING SOMEONE WHO BADLY NEEDS MY HELP WILL JUST SUFFER ALONE. HELPLESSLY. 

07:14:10 PM  I NEED TO THINK WELL BEFORE WE TALK. I CAN EASILY GET YOU BACK, NAPAKA-DALI. BUT I DON'T WANNA MAKE A WRONG DECISION ON THIS. IT WILL BE GOOD FOR ME, THAT WE PART WAYS. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO. BUT YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I HAVE STAYED FOR SO LONG. YOU. THAT'S WHY I MUST THINK WELL. I NEED TIME.

11:43:26 PM  I BUMPED INTO SOMETHING UNPLEASANT TO SEE ON FB. I CAN BEAR SOME OF THE PROBS, BUT THIS ONE REALLY SHOOK THE SLEEPING MONSTER IN ME. BADTRIP. AKO RIN NAMAN ANG MAY KAGAGAWAN NG MGA IKINABABADTRIP KO. ITONG ISA, PANG NUKLEYAR BAM ANG REBELASYON. *+#@ ^)$! 

11:55:02 PM  NAGBABABAD SAYO NGAYON, COZ I'VE MISSED YOU.

No comments: