Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

MICROBLOG 09272010


10:27:38 AM  DONE WITH THIS MORNING'S POLITICAL MEETING. MY RIGHT HAND ACHES FOR TAKING DOWN THE MINUTES.

10:30:10 AM  I SEE PEOPLE CARRYING BIG UMBRELLAS (YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF HUGE UMBRELLAS USED BY VENDORS). COOL.

11:02:46 AM  I MADE IT HERE AT 8:45 AM, EARLIER THAN USUAL. COZ I HAVE TO. GOOD THING I HAD 10 HOURS OF SLEEP TO ENDURE THE BUSY DAY AHEAD.

11:05:17 AM  I REMEMBER. I NEVER MADE IT TO LAST NIGHT'S MEETING, COZ I ALREADY FELL ASLEEP.

11:10:20 AM  I WANT TO FREE MY MIND FROM THOUGHTS OF IT, FOR DAYS, WHICH IS WHY I NEVER ANSWER CALLS AND TEXTS.


12:11:05 PM  LUNCH BREAK AND YOSI BREAK


12:50:06 PM  I WANT 32GB MICROSD SO I CAN STORE MORE MP3 FILES. SASAGARIN KO YUNG STORAGE CAPACITY NG MEMO CARD.


12:53:10 PM  THE TIRED ME NEEDS YOU. YOUR PAIN STEEPS INTO MY BODY. THE OVERFLOWING SCENT FILLS MY ENTIRE SOUL.

12:57:16 PM  I CAUSED SOMEONE TO LITERALLY BLEED. 

01:01:35 PM  EVERYTIME I SEE MY FRIENDS, I GET TO THINK OF THE HAPPY TIMES WE SPENT, THE DIFFICULTIES WE SHARED TOGETHER. AND THIS I THINK, IS STILL PART OF THAT DIFFICULTY BECAUSE, WE CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THE REALITY THAT WE ARE FRIENDS.

03:41:12 PM  CAN'T UPLOAD JPEG FILES FOR MY FIRST OFFBEAT TALE. BADTRIP. I HAD A HARD TIME HAVING MY DRAWING SCANNED, YET BROWSER SEEMS TO BE INCAPABLE OF UPLOADING THE PICS.

06:09:24 PM  HAD DAHARO CHICKEN PASTA FOR DINNER C/O ONE OF MY "BOSSES". THANKS. DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE OFFICE TO EAT.

06:16:35 PM  ► BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK ♫

06:25:50 PM  HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO PURSUE PRIESTHOOD. COOL. 

06:40:15 PM  ILANG BUWAN NA AKONG UMAASA SA GLOBE REDEEMABLE REWARDS, PARA MAKAPAGAVAIL NG UNLIMITED TEXT SERVICE. MORE POINTS!

06:45:10 PM  MAY MEGA JOB FAIR ULI BUKAS. I REMEMBER, THE LAST TIME OUR LGU FACILITATED SUCH ACTIVITY, I FAILED TO BE THERE DURING THE OPENING PROGRAM, FOR I WAS STILL SLEEPING DEAD. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SERVE AS THE EMCEE FOR OPENING PART. HAHA. NAKAKAHIYA TALAGA YUN.

06:49:12 PM  AYUN, YUNG KAUSAP KO KANINA, NAGMAMADALING UMUWI. ANG SAKIT NA RAW NG TYAN NYA, TINATAWAG NA SYA NG INIDORO. GO TO THE FIELD, GET A SHOVEL!!!

No comments: