Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

NIGHT & DAY & NIGHT

GOT DRUNK LAST NIGHT. THE PUNCH WAS GOOD.
HAD SOME SHOTS OF TEQUILA AND MANAGED TO WALK MY WAY HOME.
I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HOME, WHEN I WAS INCAPABLE TO FEEL AND THINK.
BECAUSE I GOT SO NUMB AND, I GUESS... DUMB.
I GOT HOME AND SLEPT.

THAT'S HOME.
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO IT, EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL NOTHING.
BECAUSE IT IS WHERE YOUR BODY SHOULD BE.
UNKNOWINGLY, YOU FIND REFUGE IN IT.

I WOKE UP 5AM AND HAD NO TROUBLE WITH "HANGOVER". SURPRISED TO SEE SOME SENT ITEMS WHICH I HAVE DIFFICULTY REMEMBERING I ACTUALLY SENT.
I WATCHED EAST OF EDEN WHILE I AND MY BRO DIPPED HOT PANDESAL IN HOT KAPE.
I ALSO RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MADAM AT 6AM.

CAME 7AM AND I PREPARED MYSELF FOR MY 9AM MEETING WITH THE "TREASURERS".
I HAD EARLY LUNCH AND WENT TO GSIS. AGAIN, I HAD SEEN NOTHING IN MY CARD. BAKA RAW DELAYED ANG POSTING. "WALA PA REN" SABI NUNG MACHINE.

WE GOT BACK HERE PAST 2PM. I DESIGNED A 4X7 SQ.FT. TARP FOR THE PACQUIAO-MARGARITO FREE SHOWING WHICH I FINISHED JUST NOW USING SOMEONE ELSE'S PC, COZ THE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP IN MY PC HAS SOY SAUCE. NAGTOTOYO. TOINK.

MEETING NG ROTARY NGAYON.

No comments: