Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

COOL NOTHINGS

I HAD FOURTEEN HOURS OF SLEEP SINCE 8PM LAST NIGHT. COOL.
BUT I STILL WOKE UP FEELING THAT LONG SLEEP ISN'T ENOUGH.
I'M A COUCH POTATO, RIGHT.


TODAY, WE HAD OUR LUNCH AND OUR BUNUTAN FOR MONITO-MONITA IN A CEMETERY. NOW THAT'S COOLER. I PICKED A FEMALE NAME. WE AGREED TO GIVE GIFT ITEMS WORTH P50 EVERY FRIDAY PRIOR DEC.12, "THE REVELATION NIGHT", (OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY) WHEN WE ARE TO GIVE P500 WORTH OF GIFT ITEM (NOW, THAT'S SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH). ANG MAHAL NAMAN KASE. ISIPIN MO, YUNG LAMAN NG "SOBRE" NA MATATANGGAP MO ON THAT NIGHT AY BAWAS NA NG 500. HAHA. NOW THAT ISN'T COOL ;)


NOW BIG GAVE ME 2 PACKS OF ENERGEN SIGMAVIT CEREAL DRINK (CHOCO AND VANILLA), BRAGGING OF HOW DAINTY THE MIXTURE IS. I USED TO TAKE IN ENERGEN IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE SLEEPING BUT I NEVER TRIED TO MIXED TWO DIFF'RENT FLAVORS, SO I FILLED MY TUMBLER WITH HOT WATER AND STARTED ENJOYING THIS "ENERGY BOOSTING" MIXTURE. IT'S YUMMY. BUT OF COURSE, THE CALORIE CONTENT IS DOUBLED ;) OH, I THINK I MENTIONED IN A POST HERE, THAT ENERGEN ALSO HAS A MONGO FLAVOR. ANG COOL NO.


NOW I WANNA SHARE A PICTURE I HAPPENED TO SEE ON THE NET.
NAKAKATAWA. I THINK IT WILL BE COOL TO HAVE THESE POLICIES IMPLEMENTED IN OUR WORKPLACE? HAHA

No comments: