Pages

Saturday, December 04, 2010

CONVICTED

THE NIGHT WAS SO LONG.
I SAID EVERYTHING TO GET MYSELF OUT.
THAT WAS A BIG MOVE.
AND IN RETURN, I RECEIVED A BIGGER REACTION. A VIOLENT ONE.
THERE WERE WOUNDS AND BLOOD.
SO WHAT WAS I TO DO?
CHOOSE TO STAY. AND SAY WORDS WHICH WOULD CAUSE TRANQUILITY.
YES. ANOTHER SACRIFICE ON MY PART.

I KNEW THAT I LOST THE BATTLE. I AM A LOSER FOR SO LONG.
I LOST YOU.
AND I DESERVE THAT.
COZ I'VE BEEN SO BAD.
FOR ONCE, I'M ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE ME.
I'M SEEKING YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
HATE ME NOW. COZ I'M HATEFUL.

I CANNOT IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME.
YOU MEAN SO MUCH THAT I WOULD WANT TO SEE YOU 
IN YOUR BEST AND IN YOUR HAPPIEST.
COZ I LOVE YOU. JUST LET ME BE.
AND LIVE YOUR LIFE WELL.

THIS MORNING, I COMMUNED WITH NATURE.
DID I JUST BECOME A PAGAN?
IS IT PAGANISM?
NO, COZ IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.
I WAS EVEN SMOKING THEN.
EVERYTIME I COMMUNE WITH NATURE, I FEEL FREE FROM WORRIES.
BECAUSE NO THERE'S NO PRESENCE OF CONVICTION.
THAT HOLY PROCESS CANNOT BE FELT WHEN YOUR THOUGHTS ARE DEEP IN GREENERY.
BUT A MINUTE OR HOURS OF SOLITUDE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
ESCAPE IS NOT POSSIBLE.

I'VE BEEN SO LOST AND HAVE BEEN CAUSING PEOPLE LOTS OF TROUBLE.
I HAVE BECOME A CONVICT.




English Translation of the Korean Song you're hearing now.



ARE YOU THERE
DON’T TURN YOUR BACK
IM INCHING TOWARD YOU
ONE STEP AT A TIME
DON’T GIVE ANYTHING TO ME ANYMORE
NOW ILL GIVE TO YOU FIRST

DON’T AGAIN
DON’T AGAIN
LOVE LIKE THAT ANYMORE
EVEN WHEN THE WORLD IS BEING OFFERED
NOTHING CAN BE EXCHANGED WITH MY HEART
LITTLE BY LITTLE,  LITTLE BY LITTLE
EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN
THE LOVE THAT BURNT WILDLY
WILL BE THE ONLY THING THAT’S LEFT IN MY HEART

DON’T REMEMBER THINGS
THAT ALREADY PASSED BY
HOW MUCH WERE YOU SUFFERING ALONE
IM REALLY SORRY
DON’T THINK ABOUT THE THINGS
WHICH HAVENT ARRIVED YET
JUST STAY LONGER AND LONGER
AT THIS TIME, CAN YOU?

No comments: