Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

I AND SANTA CLAUS TUMBLED DOWN

SLEPT AT 530AM.
AND DREAMT GRAFFITI.

WENT TO THIS WORKPLACE AT 1030AM AND WORKED.
WORKED SO SPONTANEOUSLY. I JUST HAD, UHMM, 40 MINS OF LUNCH BREAK.
YET 6 HOURS STILL SEEMED INSUFFICIENT TO DO EVERYTHING.
TWO HOURS LANG NAMAN ANG NINAKAW KO PERO BAKIT GANUN.

EVERYONE IS GIVEN 24 HOURS A DAY TO LIVE.
TO WALK AND EAT. BUT I STILL NEED TO RUN.
TO LEARN. TOO MUCH TIME HAS BEEN WASTED. AND I MEAN YEARS.
TO WORK. I'M WORKING IN A HASTE.
I'M A SELF CONFESSED "FAILURE" WHEN IT COMES TO TIME MANAGEMENT.
I'M IN A HASTE. AND THIS HASTE HAS CONSUMED ME FOR YEARS.
TO SMILE. HAD LOTS OF IT NOW. BUT THERE ISN'T PURE JOY, AND WE KNOW WHY.
TO CRY. I'VE BEEN CRYING OCEANS, AND I KNOW WHY.

HUMAN LIFE'S PURPOSE IS TO WORSHIP GOD AND TO RULE OVER OTHER CREATURES CREATED BY GOD. AND I FAILED TO OBSERVE THIS FOR YEARS.
GOD KNOWS OUR DEEPEST SENTIMENTS. WE MAY CONFESS OUR SINS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, BUT WE STILL NEED TO FACE THE AFTERMATH OF OUR MISTAKES. COZ WE'RE IN THIS WORLD. (silence) CAUSE I KNEW I TUMBLED DOWN AND HAVEN'T BEEN A GOOD TESTIMONY FOR CHRIST.

THIS AFT, I WENT OUT TO BUY MOA HOLDERS AND A CERTIFICATE FRAME, WHICH WE USED FOR AN EVENT THIS EVENING. THERE AT PAV, I SAW HER.
AND I SAW SANTA IN HIS BRIGHT RED SUIT. I STOOD 4 FEET TALLER THAN HE IS.
I HAD FEW WORDS WITH HER, AND WHEN I TURNED MY BACK TO GO BUY THINGS, MY LEFT FOOT KICKED THAT SANTA DECO.
I REALLY NEVER NOTICED HIM THERE, SO I LIED WHEN I WROTE I SAW SANTA.
I JUST FOUND HIM LYING DOWN THE GLOSSY FLOORING OF NATIONAL.
I PICKED HIM UP, AS A LITTLE BOY WOULD DO TO PICK UP HIS TOY ON THE FLOOR.
I DID A GOOD DEED TO SANTA, SO I HOPE HE WOULD MAKE MY CHRISTMAS WISH COME TRUE. HOPE HE NEVER NOTICES THAT IT WAS ALSO I WHO CAUSED HIM THAT MISFORTUNE ;)

I HAVE THOUSANDS OF WISHES.
IF I WONT BE ABLE TO LIST THEM ALL DOWN, DOES IT MEAN I LIED AGAIN WHEN I SAID I HAVE THOUSANDS OF WISHES?
SO FORGET ABOUT MY GOOD DEED TO SANTA ;) COZ I LIED TWICE.
AT SA PAGNANAKAW KO NG ORAS.

ONE OF MY WISHES IS THAT, MAY YOUR HAND ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN I FALL.

No comments: