Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

ZERO

JUST CAME BACK FROM CWD.
WE WELCOMED THE ROTARIANS FROM 
GEOCHANG JOONGANG, R.I. DISTRICT 3590, REPUBLIC OF KOREA.
WE EXPECTED THEM TO BE IN THEIR BUSINESS ATTIRE, 
AS THEY ALWAYS DO, 
SO WE WELCOMED THEM IN BARONGS (MEN) AND CORPORATE ATTIRE (LADIES).
BUT THEY CAME IN JERSEY SHIRTS, 
JOGGING PANTS AND SHORT PANTS. Z--O  ;)
YEAH THEY'RE OK. OUR CLUB HANDED THEM SOME PINOY WOVEN HATS, 
AND THEY LIKE THE GIFT ITEMS.
THEY SHOULD ;)

LAST NIGHT, WHEN I CAME HOME FROM ANOTHER RC MEETING,
I UNEXPECTEDLY DOZED OFF AND WOKE UP 10AM THIS MORNING.
ZERO AGAIN.

NOW I'M DONE WITH SOME WORD DOCS THAT NEED TO BE PRINTED 
AND SIGNED BY MAM, EARLY MORNING TOMORROW.
I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO WORK EARLY 
SO I'M SAVING THIS FILE IN A THUMB DRIVE
AND WILL ASK EVE TO DO THE PRINTING ;)  ZERO?!

AAH. I HAVE TO BE EARLY TOMORROW COZ THE KOREANS WILL BE HERE IN THE OFFICE BY 9AM FOR A COURTESY CALL. ZERO SLEEP EXTENSION.
YES, I'VE BEEN GULPING COKE THE WHOLE NIGHT.

NOW, I AM GULPING THIS "UNCOLD" COKE ZERO GIVEN TO ME THIS AFTERNOON.
WITH THE FAN ON, I FEEL AT HOME ;)
ZZZZZZZ.

No comments: