Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

CAFFEINE II

WHEN I DO WORK, 
AND WHEN I EAT,
WHEN I TALK TO PEOPLE,
AND WHEN I WALK UNDER THE SUN,
WHEN I WATCH TV,
AND WHEN I HEAR MUSIC,
WHEN I SMOKE,
AND WHEN I GULP BEER OR VODKA,
WHEN I PLAY CP OR PC GAMES,
WHEN I SING, DANCE OR THINK
I WOULD SUDDENLY FEEL SLEEPY.

WHEN I SLEEP THEN BECOME AWAKE,
I WOULD DESIRE FOR MORE SLEEP.

WHEN I DRINK ANYTHING WITH CAFFEINE,
MY MIND TELLS ME TO SLEEP.

THE STIMULANT IN CAFFEINE IS INEFFECTIVE NOW.
I SHOULD SLEEP MORE,
BECAUSE IN EVERYTHING I DO, 
MY BODY SEEMS TO CRAVE FOR THAT STIMULANT.

MY BODY CANNOT TELL WHETHER IT ABSORBS CAFFEINE OR NOT.
UNLESS THERE'S AN INCREASE IN ITS DOSAGE.

http://demigodwinzton.blogspot.com/2010/03/caffeine-c8h10n4o2.html

2 comments:

Xprosaic said...

Good for you, you have opportunity to sleep longer.... Hehehehhehe... Halos wala nang tulugan ang buhay ngayon eh... hehehhehehe

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

HEHE