Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

DANGEROUS

I HAD TWO BURGERS THIS AFT.
YES, YUNG BUY ONE TAKE ONE.
I ALSO HAD TWO CUPS OF COFFEE THIS AFT.

NP► PUT YOUR HANDS UP (CLAUDE VONSTROKE REMIX)

AT DAHIL DISTRACTED AKO BY THESE PILES OF PAPERS ON MY DESK
(THINGS I HAVE TO ENCODE), NATAGALAN BAGO KO MASUNDAN ANG PREVIOUS LINES NA NASA ITAAS.

NP► DANGEROUS (YING YANG TWINS FT WYCLEF)
MY FAVORITE. THIS USED TO AUTOPLAY ON MY BLOGSPOT ;)
I LOVE THE SCANDAL!

OH, I REMEMBER,
SOMEONE I KNOW KILLED HIMSELF.
BECAUSE HIS WIFE CHEATED ON HIM, HE HUNG HIMSELF.
HE DIED LAST WEEK.
SOME SAID THE MAN CAUGHT THE WOMAN SHOWIN' HER BODY ON THE WEB IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY. ONE SAID THE MAN CAUGHT HIS WOMAN ON TOP OF ANOTHER MAN. 
WHATEVER THE REASON,
I CONDEMN TRAGIC "LOVE" AFFAIR.

LINES FROM THE SONG DANGEROUS:

"...SHE A BAD PROBLEM, WITH HER MIND ON THE RICHES,
SO BAD SHE PIMP HIM, ALL ABOUT THAT MIGHTY DOLLAH, YEAH,
TRYING TO RIP WHAT SHE AIN'T GONNA HOLLAH..."

"SHE'S SO DANGEROUS... SHE'S SO SCANDoLOUS..."


2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude said...

Salamat sa pagbisita sa blog ko. Hindi ka naman mahilig sa ALL CAPS? LOL!

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

HEHE. SALAMAT DIN.