Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

GNOME.6

THIS MORNING, ON MY WAY HOME,
I SUDDENLY FELT GRATEFUL OF THE LIFE I AM LIVING.
ALTHOUGH I RECOGNIZE THE PRESENCE OF ALL MY PREVIOUS 
AND CURRENT MISHAPS, 
ALTHOUGH I'VE CURSED MY LIFE FOR SUFFERING 
BECAUSE OF MY OWN DEALINGS, 
I STILL THINK THAT I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE MY OWN WAY.

YES, I CANNOT EASILY GET AWAY FROM THIS POINT.
BUT I HAVE DEALT WITH MY WORK MY OWN WAY.


I MAY HAVE NO QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY, 
BUT ALTHOUGH THEY MAY NOT BE PROUD OF 
ALL THE THINGS I'VE ENGAGED IN,
THEY CAN SAY LATER ON THAT I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE 
THE WAY I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE, CONSIDERING MY INCOMPETENCE.


YES, SETTING ASIDE ALL THE TIME I WASTED FOR NOT DEVOTING MY TIME TO SERVE GOD. I NEVER FAILED TO CONVERSE WITH MY CONVICTION, PLEADING TO UNDERSTAND MY BAD DEEDS.

2 comments:

John Albert said...

live your life to the fullest! as long as your lungs take oxygen, there're still chances and hopes that would make big changes.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

TALAGA?