Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

HD-HN

HALF DAY - HALF NIGHT
EQUALS ONE WHOLE WORKING DAY

MY EYES OPENED AND WERE HURT BY THE SUNLIGHT FROM THE WINDOW BEAMING RIGHT INTO MY FACE. I FOUGHT AGAINST THE WAKE UP CHILL AS I STRETCH MY LIMBS AND YAWN. NO SIDE THOUGHTS. JUST ME AND MY SENSE OF TOUCH.

THEN, I FELT MY BODY'S DESIRE OF JUMPING UP, 
AS IF IT'S EXCITED TO RUN INTO AN UNKNOWN SANCTUARY.
THEN I REALIZE, I GOT WORK TO ATTEND TO.

IT'S BEEN MINUTES PAST NOON.
AND THE TIME MADE ME THINK OF FOOD.
I WENT DOWN STAIRS, AND EAT.
SKIPJACK TUNA IN COCOMILK.
GINATAANG TULINGAN. HAHA. SYEMPRE, NAPALABAN NA NAMAN AKO.

THEN, I PREPARED MYSELF FOR WORK.
WHEN I GOT HERE IN THE OFFICE,
I REALIZED I GOT SO MANY DOCS TO DO.
NOW I'M PLANNING TO STAY HERE TIL 10PM?
JUST TO DO BLOGGING.

WILL I END THIS NIGHT WITH CIGARS AND ALCOHOL?

No comments: