Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

LUCKY ME

NO I'M NOT GONNA POST ABOUT NOODLES.
I WOULD EAT IT RATHER THAN SHARE IT,
FOR I'M A BIT DIZZY NOW. 

THIS IS JUST ABOUT MY NOT-SO-LUCKY TIMES THIS EVENING.

ALIMUOM
BEFORE I LEFT OUR TOWN,
I GOT THE CHANCE TO SMELL THE GROUND'S ALIMUOM.
THE VAPOR WHICH ROSE FROM THE GROUND CAUSED BY SUDDEN DRIZZLE.
I WAS TOO LUCKY TO HAVE GONE OUTSIDE WHEN IT STARTED DRIZZLING.
I HATED THE SMELL, FOR IT MAKES MY TUMMY TWIST.
I GOT MAD WHEN THE DRIZZLE STOPPED.
I REALIZED TIME JUST PLAYED ANOTHER GAME ON ME.
AS IT IS CLAIMED THAT I PLAYED A GAME TO SOMEONE. SIGH.

TEATRO: REMEMBERED (short post)

I SAW OUR THEATRE GROUP ADVISER BEFORE I GOT ON THE JEEP AND GREETED HIM. HE IS STILL THE SAME I GUESS. JOLLY AND SHORT ;)
I REMEMBER THAT A CO-MEMBER INFORMED ME OF THE PLANNED REUNION AT TAGAYTAY. AND I REMEMBERED THAT I FAILED TO JOIN THEM THE LAST TIME OUR GROUP WENT THERE. I REMEMBER SIR TOLD ME, "KALAHATING BUHAY MO ANG NAWALA, DAHIL HINDI KA NAKASAMA." BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD A PRETTY SCARY ENCOUNTER AT PALACE IN THE SKY. LIKE IT GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH FOG AND THAT SOME CREATURES ACTUALLY MIMICKED OTHER MEMBERS, WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE ON DIFFERENT SPOTS OF THE AREA. HAHA.
I KNEW I WAS EVEN FORTUNATE THAT I WASN'T THERE.

I'M A TOURIST Y'ALL

I WAS AGAIN FORTUNATE TO BE ON A SLOW MOVING JEEP.
I HATE BEING ON A "TOURIST'S VEHICLE".
WHO WOULDN'T HATE IT.
YOU'D PAY FOR 7 PESOS JUST TO TRIPLE YOUR SUPPOSEDLY 5-MINUTE TRIP.

LPG UZI

NOW, I HAPPENED TO PASS BY ANOTHER MOTOR ACCIDENT.
THIS TIME, I AM LUCKY I AM SAFE.
I JUST GOT MAD NOTICING AN LPG TANKER, STOPPING TO "INVESTIGATE" THE INCIDENT, CAUSING FULL STOP OF THE TRAFFIC BEHIND. DARN UZI.

ALCOHOL CONTENT
ALREADY HAD TWO CANS AT A CONVENIENCE STORE.
MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M CRAZY NOW.
AND I'M PLANNING TO HAVE SOME MORE, MORE NUMBNESS.

No comments: