Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MOBLOG

HABANG NAKAHIGA, BAGO MATULOG,
NAISIP KONG GUMAWA NG MOBLOG.
ANO BA ANG MOBLOG.
OUT OF THE BLUE YUN ANG NAISIP KONG ITAWAG SA
IBABAHAGI KONG "MICROBLOG" THROUGH SMS.
MOBILE BLOG. 
PASOK BA?


THROUGH IT, I CAN SHARE MY INSIGHTS ON STUFFS, RECENT STRUGGLES AND ANYTHING AMONG FRIENDS.


ITO ANG CONTENT NG FIRST MOBLOG KO:

WINZTON's MOBLOG:

I AM EXHAUSTED.
I CAN HARDLY MOVE FORWARD.
MY CHOICE 5 YEARS AGO WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING TO ME.
MY YOUTH ENABLED ME TO STAY LONGER.
THERE'S JOY BUT NOW, THERE'S ALSO FEAR.
BECAUSE LEARNING COMES AND SHAKES US TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
BUT THE ATTACHMENT IS TOO DEEP
I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT GETTING HURT SOMEHOW.
AND I CANT RUN WITHOUT LEAVING THE STARTING POINT CRUSHED.
BECAUSE A HORRIBLE ATTEMPT WAS MADE.
SO I CHOOSE TO STAY
FOR HOW LONG, I CAN'T TELL.
BUT THE STAY EXHAUSTS ME MORE.


EMO BA? KANYA-KANYANG TRIP YAN.
PAGKA-SEND KO NG 1ST EVER MOBLOG KO, NATULOG NA KO.
WALA NAMAN SIGURONG MAGREREPLY AGAD.
AT DAHIL 6AM NA RIN AKO NATULOG, 11:30 AM AKO NAGISING.
MAY NEW MESSAGE SA INBOX.

MAY NAGCOMMENT PALA SA MOBLOG KO.
 Pretty serious situation. i wish not to be in that situation.
but it's certain, someone will get hurt.
it's hard to deliver acceptance, specially if you're too attached.
time doesn't matter, intensity does. 
decisions have to be made. 
either way, everyone wil loose and later win.
hirap.

NAGSHARE AKO NG ANOTHER MOBLOG:


WINZTON's MOBLOG

I'M AWAKE NOW
YET EVEN THOUGH I'M CONSCIOUS, 
I STILL CANT THRUST FORWARD AND FIND FREEDOM.

I ENJOY STAYING. 
MADALI NAMAN MAGPAKASAYA. AKO PA.
AT PARANG NAGING MISYON KO NA ANG PASAYAHIN SYA.
THOUGH I ASKED FOR FREEDOM, 
I PROMISED TO CONTINUE THE SUPPORT.
YES, BECAUSE OF LOVE.
KASO AYAW PA RIN. AYAW TALAGA.

IN 2005, I CHOSE TO MAKE THIS ONE A GOOD STORY.
BUT THEN, I KNEW I MIGHT HAVE TO PICK UP A SAD ENDING.
BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRAGIC.

COMMENT:
nosebleed ü seriously, it will be a sad ending. kahit ako, ready for that. 
its a matter of how painful will it be. someone must realize lang talga 
na something isnt healthy kung ipagpapatuloy pa. 
pero sobrang mahirap talaga

YAN ANG MOBLOG KO.
KUNG MAY IBANG TERM NANG NAUNANG GINAMIT PARA SA GAWAING ITO, DI KO ALAM. HEHE. NATUWA LANG AKO NANG GAMITIN NG ISANG KAIBIGAN ANG TERM NA "MOBLOG".

THERE, THAT'S HOW MOBLOG WORKS.

No comments: