Pages

Friday, January 07, 2011

TIME RAN AWAY

THIS MORNING, I HAD NO DIFFICULTY GETTING UP.
MAYBE BECAUSE, I SLEPT BEFORE 12 MN (ANOTHER UNEXPECTED PHENOMENON).
I EVEN HAD 30MINUTES OF "MOVING" TO BURN A TEASPOONFUL OF FAT THAT I TOOK LAST NIGHT.

SO I WENT TO WORK AND PREPARED SOME DOCS FOR BIR, WHICH IS SCHEDULED TO BE SUBMITTED TODAY. BUT THEN, MORE "UNEXPECTED PHENOMENON" TOOK PLACE SO I FAILED TO DO THE REMITTANCE. COOL.

SOMEONE THOUGHT THAT I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ME.
BUT THAT'S NOT IT.
I WAS SO MAD THIS AFTERNOON, BECAUSE I REACHED OFFICE AT 8:04 (NOT BAD), YET, THE WHOLE OFFICE HOURS SEEMED SO INSUFFICIENT, TO DO SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES IN MY LIST:
*REMIT TO BIR - A DATA IS LACKING, SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW HIS TIN NUMBER, AND GOT NO RECORD AROUND HERE.
*SOME IDs OF PASAWAY PEOPLE
*REHEARSE FOR MONDAY DANCE NUMBER
*PROFILE OF ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS ( I WAS ABLE TO FINISH JUST ONE BARANGAY)

SOME UNEXPECTED PHENOMENON:
*ASSISTED INSAN KHIKO TO GET COURT AND POLICE CLEARANCE PAST (9AM-10AM)
*PURCHASED TRACING PAPER AT PAV, AND REALIZED I GOT NO PREPAID LOAD,ARGH (1PM-2PM) 
*LAYOUTED TARPAULIN FOR A DEBUT (1:30-2PM)

I HAD FEW MINUTES BREAK FOR BUYING PRESTO COOKIES (8AM) AND MOUNTAIN DEW AND MILO (3:30PM) AT THE CANTEEN. 
LUNCH AT ATOYS BINAN (FOR LESS THAN 30 MINS), HAD PORKCHOP MEAL plus EXTRA SILOG ü SOTANGHON AT TINAPAY (4PM YATA). ONTING BREAK LANG YON PERO KULANG TALAGA ORAS.

UP TO THIS MOMENT, ON-GOING ANG MASQUERADE PARTY NA PINASILITEYT NAMIN. KANINA MEDYO NAPABABAD LANG NANG SAGLIT DON, MAY ONTING GINAWA.
AND NOW IM HERE IN THE OFFICE DOING THESE INVITES. SARAP MABUHAY.

MAS MAINAM GUMAWA NG RUSH KAPAG LATE KANG PUMASOK, DAHIL ALAM MONG LATE KA KAYA MAY RUSH.
PERO PAG HINDI KA NAMAN LATE, AT SA TAMANG ORAS KA PUMASOK, MABABADTRIP KA NANG MAIGI PAG MAY NIRARASH KA.
HAHA.
SANA LATE NA LANG AKO PUMASOK KANINA.

2 comments:

KUMAGCOW said...

Finollow po kita ah =) Thanks for making punta sa site ko =) napaka detailed ng daily journal mo pati mga kinain at pinuntahan andyan heheh =)

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

THANKS