Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

TRAPUDLAKARTY

TRAPUDLAKARTY
TRABAHO. PUDTRIP. ALAK. PARTY.

POTAH NAGIGING TREND NA YATA ITO.
SA DINAMI-DAMI NG INAALALA, 
NAKUHA KO PANG GUMAWA NG MALANDING ENTRY TITLE. 
NYETA. 

AFTER THE CLUB MEETING LAST NIGHT, 
I WENT BACK HERE TO DO TWO TARP LAYOUTS.
AND WENT HOME MINUTES PAST MIDNIGHT.

I NEEDED TO GET A DOZE OF SOME FRESH AIR
SO I WENT OUT AND AWAY WITH MY ROCKETSHIP.
SOME BOTTLES OF BEER TOOK CARE OF 
THE WHIRLWIND IN MY HEAD.
POSTED CAFFEINE II, 
WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT ABOUT CAFFEINE.
WEIRD.
I DROPPED BY THE OFFICE BEFORE 6AM
AND GOT BACK HOME.


I SLEPT FOR 4 1/2 HOURS AND HEADED TO MY WORKPLACE.


WE GAVE MAM A BIRTHDAY TREAT.


WE DID A SHORT PRESENTATION 
WHICH SHE OBVIOUSLY APPRECIATED.
THERE WERE WHITE, YELLOW AND ORANGE BALLOONS.
THE COLORS SHE LIKES. AND POSTED THE TARP I DESIGNED.

THEN WE ALL ENJOYED THE HEAVY LUNCH.
BOODLE FIGHT.
PUDTRIP NA ANG MGA POTAHE AY NAKAHAIN SA DAHON NG SAGING.
OO, BOODLE FIGHT SA LOOB NG OPISINA NI MADAM.
ADOBONG MANOK SA GATA, PRITONG BANGUS, TULINGAN,
DICED MANGA AT KAMATIS, ALAMANG, OKRA, BOPIS,
PORK SINIGANG. PAKSHET. BUSOG LUSOG.

AT KAHIT SINABI NYA NA BAWAL MAGPLATO,
SA PLATO PA RIN AKO LUMAMON.


THERE WERE SUPER HEAVY DESSERTS TOO.
ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM AND MANGO BRAVO CAKE.
I LIKE CONTI'S MANGO BRAVO CAKE.
MANGO BRAVO IS THE BEST POLICY. 
I HATE THE NUTS IN THOSE DESSERTS.


I GAVE HER A CD OF PIANO MUSIC, 
WHICH SHE'LL BE LISTENING TO ONE OF THESE DAYS,
AND WILL RESOUND IN EVERY CORNER OF THE OFFICE 
AND IN THE PATIO OUTSIDE.


NOW, WHEN I FINISH THIS CUP OF UN-HOT COFFEE,
I'LL GO HOME AGAIN.
SAN PA MAY TRABAHO?! 
SAN MAY PUDTRIP?!
SAN MAY LIBRENG ALAK?!
SAN MAY PARTY?! 
WOOOHOOO!

2 comments:

tim said...

wow, grabe yan ah.. Anyway thanks for the visit.. nice to know you!

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

K, TC