Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

DISTORTION

SOMEONE PAINTED MY FUTURE WITH IMPOSSIBILITY.
HENCE, THE DIFFICULTY OF ITS CLARITY AND SECURITY.

SOMEONE PAINTED MY HEART WITH PURPLE
HENCE, THE ABUNDANCE OF TORMENT.


SOMEONE LED ME TO THE TRAP OF ECSTASY
AND EXPOSED MY INNOCENCE BEFORE THE DARK WORLD.
MY WORLD.

SOMEONE LEFT ME BY THE LIFELESS RIVER OF HOPE AND EXCELLENCE.
SOMEONE POURED DIRTY RAINDROPS ON ME, AND FILLED THE DEAD RIVER WITH AN AWFUL SCENT OF BLOOD AND SWEAT. 

AND LOOKING ON THE SURFACE, I SAW THE DISTORTED REFLECTION OF THAT SOMEONE.

SOMEONE FAMILIAR.
A CHILD WHO WANDERS IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE AND COMFORT.
A CHILD WHO IS  DUMB AND STUPID ENOUGH TO EMBRACE HIS SUFFERING.
A CHILD WHO IS FOND OF LAUGH TRIP, AMAZED BY HOW FUNNY THINGS EXTRACT THE HAPPINESS IN YOUR VEINS WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY EXISTS.
A CHILD WHO WAS A VICTIM ... AND THIS CAUSED ALL THE NIGHTMARES AND UNWANTED VALUES?

I AM BACK TO WHERE I WAS.
TO WHERE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME.


I AM BACK TO THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT.
TO THE WARMTH OF STRANGERS AND COLDNESS OF MIDAIR.


I AM BACK TO THE CRUELTY OF NIGHTMARES.
TO THE BITTERNESS OF MELODY.

I AM BACK TO THE GREED FOR GOLD AND HONEY.
TO THE BOUNTY OF SORROW AND DEATH.

I AM BACK TO THE EMPTY TOMB WHERE SALVATION HAS LONG BEEN GONE.
I AM BACK TO YESTERDAY.
AND YESTERDAY IS NOW.

3 comments:

emmanuelmateo said...

ang lalaim ng ibig ioahiwatig..but nyways,ang galing mo

Nimmy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. hope you'll move forward soon. *huggs*

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@EMMAN THANKS PAREKOY
@NIMMY THANKS PAREKOY