Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

NULLIFY

DAHIL MEDYO NAGSAWA AKO SA LASA NG 
ALAK AT REAL LEAF, 1.5L LIPTON ICE TEA MUNA ANG KINA-JAMMING KO KAGABI HANGGANG KANINANG UMAGA.

ANG TOTOO, PRESSURED AKONG MAGPOST NG NEW BLOG
DAHIL SA MALA-DAVID FOSTER WALLACE KO RAW 
NA WRITING STYLE. HAHA. APEKTADO NAMAN ANG KOLOKOY.

I HAD FAILED TO OBSERVE MY EARLY MORNING 
"WAKE-UP-COFFEE" HABIT.
I HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE FOR THIS DAY AT 2:30PM.
BECAUSE I CONTINUED GULPING THAT UNCOLD ICE TEA 
WHEN I WOKE UP PAST 12NN.

I HAD FINISHED THE LAYOUT OF AN EVENT ICON.
IT HAS TO BE PRINTED ON THE SHIRTS 
WHICH WE NEED TO WEAR FOR TOMORROW'S SCREENING OF CANDIDATES. 
ISA AKO SA SCREENING PANEL. LUPET. TIYAK AMOY GAAS KAMI NITO BUKAS.

I HAD A BIGGER TUMMY TODAY.
MAYBE BECAUSE OF THE SINIGANG NA BANGUS MEAL 
I HAD FOR LUNCH AT HOME. AND OF THE FROZEN BAKED MAC 
AND TIKOY I HAD THIS AFTERNOON.
KOMENTO NGA NI EVE, SOBRANG BABAD SA MANTIKA ANG TIKOY.

SO I HAD THOUGHT OF THE PROBABLE DERIVATION 
OF THE WORD "TIKOY". 
SINCE IT IS "DEEP FRIED" IN OIL,
MAYBE ANCIENT CHINESE FIRST NAMED IT "THICK-OIL". 
MAYBE ANCIENT CHINESE ACTUALLY HAD 
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CLASSES CENTURIES BEFORE THE GREAT WALL WAS BUILT. HAHA.
AND WHEN THE CONTINENTAL DRIFT OCCURED, CHINESE JUST CALLED IT "TIKOY".
KORNI TALAGA.

I HAD DONE FOUR GREAT THINGS TODAY!
MAYBE IT'S ONLY I WHO WOULD CONSIDER THEM GREAT.
BUT A GOOD DEED IS ALWAYS A GREAT DEED.
SABI KO LANG YAN.
COZ I WAS ABLE TO HELP FOUR FRIENDS TODAY.
AT LEAST THAT'S SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD.

I HAD FUCKED A PAPERWORK, 
WHICH SOMEONE REQUESTED ME TO DO YESTERDAY. 
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY, 
BUT I HAD DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING HIS PENMANSHIP. 
BADTRIP TALAGA, DUDE.
I WAS ACTUALLY CURSING HIM WHILE I WAS DOING IT THIS AFT.
SORRY NO, I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY ;)  
NOW, DOES MY CURSING NULLIFY MY FOUR GREAT DEEDS?
HEHE.

I HAD HOPED TO SEE YOU TODAY.
BECAUSE I JUST MISS YOU.
MAYBE I WAS JUST UNAWARE OF THE EXCITEMENT 
OF SEEING YOUR EYES AGAIN.
BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH BEFORE MY OWN EYES.
WHAT TRUTH. I DON'T KNOW. 

Added 8:31pm
DONE WITH THE DESIGN FOR A 7th BIRTHDAY TARP EVE ASKED ME TO DO. THANKS FOR THE BURGER MCDO AND FRIES, PADRE.

2 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

i was salivating in the thought of a deep fried tikoy!!!

kung hei fat choi!

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI ;)