Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SIX COINS AND OPM

SLEPT AT THREE AND WOKE UP AT NINE.
I YAWN WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT, WHEN I HEARD OLD OPM
FROM THE JEEPNEY PARKED OUTSIDE.
MY BRAIN WORKED THIS TIME, "IT'S SUNDAY".
I GOT MYSELF A MUG OF BLACK COFFEE,
WENT BACK TO MY COUCH TO READ AN OLD BOOK.
(YES, I DINT BRUSH MY TEETH NOR WASHED MY FACE).

I SPENT PRETTY MUCH MONEY FOR TWO DAYS, 
AND THAT LEFT ME WITH FEW COINS
INSUFFICIENT TO GET MYSELF A SPRINGMADE TOOTHBRUSH.HEHE.

THEN, I THOUGHT I SHOULD BE DOING BETTER AT WORK
AND IN MANAGING MY TIME AND EARNINGS.
THIS THOUGHT VISITS ME WHEN I'M IN MY POOREST.

LAST NIGHT, I REALIZED I HAVENT CAUGHT "POP" NEWS FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. MAYBE I HAVE BEEN REALLY SPENDING MY FREE TIME DOING TRASH.
I WANNA ENGAGE INTO REAL PROPERTY BUSINESS. BUY (THRU LOAN) A FORECLOSED PROPERTY, FINANCE THE RENOVATION AND SELL THE PROPERTY (IN A RENT-TO-OWN BASIS). INSTANT CASH FLOW. I JUST READ ABOUT IT, IN 2006.

THEN THE RADIO FROM MY AUNT'S ROOM 
BANGED THE SECOND FLOOR WITH ... YES, OPM.

I DID SOME TWITS AND PREPARED MYSELF FOR A LONG DAY IN THE OFFICE. MAYBE BECAUSE OF SOME DUST ON MY DESK, I SNEEZED WHICH MADE THE GLASS WALL REALLY WET. I HURRIEDLY WIPED THE WALL DRY, AFRAID SOMEONE MIGHT SEE ME.
IF YOU SAW ME DOING IT, YOU WOULD THINK I JUST DID A NASTY GUY THING.

WITH ONLY SIX COINS IN MY RUGGED WALLET, IT'S A REMARKABLE SUNDAY. 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Sneeze.JPG/800px-Sneeze.JPG

8 comments:

John Albert said...

hehehe, ganun naman talaga ang tao. kahit ako. naiisip ko lang magtipid pag nauubusan ng pera. hehehe. atleast may enjoyment naman. bawi din. hehe

Ronster said...

talagang yung may sneeze na picture eh no hahahaha. teka, bout the book...is this rich dad poor dad? hehehe

emmanuelmateo said...

sa hirap ba naman kc ng buhay ngayon,kelangan tlaga ang pagtitipid.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@JOHN YES
@RONSKI NOPE, PINOY VERSION, THINK RICH PINOY.
@EMMAN YES

glentot said...

I'm not sure if literal na 6 coins na lang ang natira sa iyo pero nangyari na yan sa akin dati, college ako nun at naubos talaga ang pera ko... it was a fun experience kasi natuto akong magplan ng gastusin...

Ar-Ar said...

springmade toothbrush! Hahaha ako nga ung colgate na toothbrush lang na nasa sachet na iba-iba ung kulay! pag ubos na ubos na talaga ang budget! Hahah

ISTAMBAY said...

literal na six coins na nga? ang hirap mag isip ng gagastusin pag ganayan no hahaha..

nararanasan ko yan ngayon./.. todo tipid.. :(

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@GLENTOT, LITERAL NA ANIM NA MAMISO.
@AR-AR, ANG GANDA TALAGA NG SMILE MO. (flirt mode lang)
@ISTAMBAY, HIRAP NGA. PAMASAHE PA LANG WALA KA NANG MAPUPUNTAHAN. HEHE