Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

ANGRY BURGERS


YESTERDAY, I WENT TO PASAY TO FIX SOMETHING.
AFTER THREE HOURS, I WAS IN MY WORKPLACE.
HAD A PRETTY FUN AFTERNOON WITH DINDO AND EVIE.

I NOTICED THE DATE IN MY WATCH: "29", THAT SMALL PIN GOT BROKEN WHEN I TRIED TO ADJUST IT. NOW IT SAYS "3O". KULIT. BUKAS FEB31?!
(MY TWEET NINE HRS AGO) 

I BUMPED INTO THIS SITE OF SOMEONE WHICH "REVEALS" ABOUT THE DOOMSDAY AND HIS SO-CALLED DISCOVERIES.
THEN, I ENCOUNTERED THE WORD UNITED 93 AND REMEMBERED THAT IT WAS A MOVIE I FAILED TO SEE. SO I DECIDED TO WATCH TWO CLIPS OF IT, THEN WENT HOME. 

I WAS SLEEPING FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES,WHEN THAT SHIT BLACKOUT OCCURED.
THAT MADE ME MAD, THAT THOUGH IT WAS DRIZZLING, I PREPARED MYSELF TO GO OUT.

HAD MY HAIRCUT IN ALABANG, AND HAD BEER WITH SUM BUDDIES. 

WHEN I LEARNED FROM MY TITA THAT THERE'S ALREADY POW'R SUPPLY IN OUR AREA, I DECIDED TO GO HOME.

IT WAS STILL DRIZZLING HERE, AND YES, THERE'S LIGHT. BEFORE HEADING TO OUR HOUSE, I ORDERED BURGERS, TOLD THE TINDERO THAT I'LL BE BACK FOR THEM, AND WALKED MY WAY HOME. THOUGH IT WASN'T RAINING ANYMORE, THE WET STREET WAS ABHORABLE.

  
IF IT RAINS TODAY, I WONT GO TO WORK! A RAINY DAY IS NEVER A GOOD DAY.   (MY FB STAT ELEVEN HRS AGO)

I WAS SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT THE GATE WAS LOCKED 
.
F$#K, I WAS SO MAD, I SLAMMED THE GATE!
YET NO ONE FROM INSIDE OUR HAUS WAS AWAKENED BY THE NOISE.

I DECIDED NOT TO DISTURB ANYONE, 

'COZ I THOUGHT IT'S ONLY MY TITA WHO KNOWS THE LOCK COMBINATION. MINUTES BEFORE I REACHED THE GATE, I SAW HER ON A JEEP, HEADED TO THE MARKET TO BUY ITEMS TO COOK AND SELL.

SO I WAS DETERMINED TO FIGURE OUT THE COMBO MYSELF. 

BADTRIP. MATUTULOG KA NA LANG, PAPAWISAN KA PA?!

AFTER SEVERAL UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS, I BLEW UP. SO MAD, I HIT THE WOODED PART OF THE WALL. MY TITO HEARD IT AND WENT OUT. I YELLED OUT AT HIM COMPLAINING 'BOUT THE LOCK. I CURSED SEVRAL TIMES AND KICKED THE GATE SOME MORE. HE WALKED TOW'RDS THE GATE AND UNLOCKED THE GATE. YUN LANG PALA.

I DO NOT SMOKE AT HOME, PERO DAHIL BADTRIP AKO, NAGYOSI AKO SA LOOB NG BAHAY. REBELDE LANG? GRABBED A PAMBAHAY AT DAHIL GABI NAMAN, HINDI NA USO ANG KARSUNSILYO. IT STARTED TO RAIN HARD AGAIN. BADTRIP. WITH MY BLACK 5O-PESO UMBRELLA, I WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO PICK UP MY BURGERS. MAY KAKILALA WHO ASKED FOR A YOSI. UNFORTUNATELY, I LEFT MY PACK'O CIGARS AT HOME, SO I GAVE HIM MY STICK, TINANGGIHAN NYA, PERO NAPILIT RIN. KUNYARI PA NO. HAD A HOT MOCHA AND WENT HOME.

IN NO TIME, THE BURGERS WERE IN MY TUMMY. KAHIT NAKATUNGGA NA 'KO NG HOT MOCHA, NAG-KAPE ULI AKO.

A LOWBATT CP WILL BE OFF BEFORE THE ALARM AWAKENS ME. WHAT ABOUT STARTING MY DAY AFTER LUNCH? LOL
(MY SUPPOSED-TO-BE-TWEET BEFORE DOZING OFF, KASO YUN NGA, NAG-EMPTY BATT NA ANG CP. TOINK. HINDI AKO GUMAGAMIT NG LOL, KUNYA-KUNYARIAN LANG YAN.)


ZZZZZZ.... 

Angry Burgers was posted on my fb account at 2:39 am via mobile web; some details were added here. 

http://themiraflors.blogspot.com/2010/06/cebu-minute-burger.html

BUTI HINDI UMULAN NGAYON. AT TUYO NA ANG KALSADA.

NGAYON NAMAN, AYAW GUMANA NG "TWEET BUTTON". GRRR..
 

6 comments:

ISTAMBAY said...

ang daming kabadtripang nangyari hehehehe.. ako yosi din ang katapat pag badtrip... hitit buga... :)

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

NICE ONE PAREKOY. SALAMAT

kikilabotz said...

hahaha chillax pre. hehe.

emmanuelmateo said...

sometimes, we cant realize na ang kabadtripan ay may dinadalang lesson; nga po pala, slaamat sa comment nio po ha..thanks a lot.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@PUSSYLABOTZ SALAMAXX
@EMMAN ETS OKEH PARI

John Albert said...

ask ko lang, ano yung karsunsilyo?