Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

CAFFEINE? NO WAY! (CAFFEINE IV)


I WAS ABLE TO WAKE UP AT EIGHT THIRTY THIS MORNING. 
I REACHED THE OFFICE AT 9AM, 
JUST RIGHT FOR THE MEETING; 
DISCUSSION ENDED 40 MINS BEFORE 12NN. 
HAD A.M. SNACKS, SO I HAD MY LUNCH AT 2PM.

4PM, I SNEAKED OUT OF THE OFFICE TO GO HOME.
I HAD TO UNLOAD. I DID A REALLY "GOOD RIDDANCE" 
AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL! 
THEN, I ALMOST SLEPT.

I WENT BACK TO THE OFFICE 45 MINS PAST FIVE.
TO SURF THE NET AND GET MY THINGS.
IT WAS REALLY FREEZING IN THE OFFICE AND DINDO WAS THERE, TOO. I LEARNED FROM HIM THAT BIG, A FORMER WORKMATE, WILL BE VISITING US IN A WHILE. I GAVE ALLAN, MS JO AND DINDO HOPIAs WHICH I BOUGHT FROM A NEARBY STORE ON MY WAY TO THE OFFICE.I ATE ONE, TOO, AND HAD COFFEE.

WAS ABLE TO TWEET USING MY PC. GOT HELP FROM http://support.twitter.com/groups/32-something-s-not-working YEAH THANKS  
(MY TWEET SIX HRS AGO)

GOOD THING KUYA GLENN CAME BACK. I NEEDED TO INFORM HIM OF THE TRANSACTION I DID YESTERDAY IN PASAY. HE, THEN, HANDED ME A HUGE DALANDAN (citrus aurantium, sweet orange, green in color).

FELT MY BODY'S PROTEST WHEN IT RECEIVED A DOZE OF VITAMIN C. KUYA GLENN GAVE ME A HUGE DALANDAN, SARAP! CAFFEINE? NO WAY! TOINK
(MY TWEET FOUR HRS AGO) 

IS IN A FROZEN ROOM. WITH ONE STONE-FACED OFFICEMATE. LOL
(MY TWEET FOUR HRS AGO, MAY "LOL" NA TALAGA YAN) 

@allan MAMAYA STONE-NOSED NAMAN YATA ANG MAKAKASAMA KO. HAHA.
@allan AYAN NA SI BIG!
(MY TWEETS THREE HRS AGO) 


BIG ARRIVED WITH A STARBUCKS SUPOT. WOW, NAKAKAPAG-STARBUCKS NA SYA. HAHA. ASENSADO NA TALAGA. PASALUBONG. SYEMPRE 'KALA KO MAY LAMANG FRAPPE YON OR MACCHIATO. BUT HE HANDED ME THREE SACHETS OF STARBUCKS VIA READY BREW, ITALIAN ROAST. WOW! PWEDENG PWEDE! HE BROUGHT ENSAYMADA AND DANISH BREAD FROM SB ALSO. KAYA PUDTRIP AKO.

I JUST TURNED MY BACK ON CAFFEINE, DIDN'T I? NOW, BIG GAVE ME ITALIAN ROAST STARBUCKS VIA READY BREW! NAKOW, BUKSAN ULI ANG WATER DISPENSER!
(MY TWEET THREE HRS AGO) 

KWENTUHAN, NAKIPAGPALIT PA KO NG ISANG FLAVOR NG VIA, COLUMBIAN ROAST NAMAN. TIKMAN KO MAMAYA. 

THANKS A LOT, BIG. 

CAFFEINE? NO WAY! ♪ KUNYARE LENG ♫

from tumblr.com

10 comments:

ISTAMBAY said...

hindi makatiis, tumawag ng pulis hhaha...

eh sir, adik ka ba sa kape.. ako din eh.. hihih.. paarbor naman ng matikman ko yan :)

emmanuelmateo said...

so busy niyo pala..buti naaalala niyo pang kumain?hehe

Leonrap said...

frappe lang hilig ko sa SB... hindi ung gangyang mga ready to brew... nacucurious tuloy ako sa lasa....

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@ISTAMBAY AKIN TONG KAPE EH. BAWAL ARBOR ;) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. TOINK.
@EMMAN KAILANGAN KUMAIN PARA MAY ENERGY ANG KATAWAN AT MAY LAMAN ANG UTACK.
@LEONRAP LASANG ORDINARY BREWED KAPE. YUN LANG. TRY MO HOT COFFEE MINSAN DUN. ESPRESSO AT MACCHIATO. THE BEST DIN.

Ronster said...

parang ambilis ng araw mo ah hahaha

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

HINDI NAMAN. KUNYARI LENG.

Diamond R said...

salamat sa mainit init pang pagabati.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

NO PROB.

John Albert said...

hahaha, stone-nosed....natawa naman ako dun.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

HEHE.