Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

FAST LANE

I FREQUENTLY FIND MYSELF STARING AT THE LANES OF HIGHWAYS WHILE ON TRIP.
IT'S FASCINATING, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT CAUSES ME TO THINK DEEP.
IT'S LIKE HYPNOSIS HITS ME EVERY TIME MY SIGHT GETS NAILED ON THE "MOVING" LANES. 
WEIRD.
IT'S LIKE A WARP ZONE THAT LURES ME TO JUMP FROM THE VEHICLE INTO THE BLACK HOLE. THERE I GET TO SEE LOTS OF VISIONS.
VISIONS OF DIFF'RENT KINDS... VISIONS  IN ACCORDANCE JUST WITH MY OWN VALUES.
VISIONS WHICH ROOTED FROM HOW I SEE THE WORLD.


9 comments:

Vhincci Subia said...

Wow! Nice one... I can relate. I just don't know why it happens everytime. But I'm sure, science can explain this.

Anyway, I have changed my address. Maybe you can refollow me by unfollowing my blog and following it again. Thanks!

A link to a new post in my blog - Vhincci

emmanuelmateo said...

In science, we can never reach the horizon..and its very much applicable in our lives..thanks for sharing this..

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@VHINCCI OK, "LIPAT-BAHAY" KA PALA NGAYON.
@EMMAN AH OK.

RonTuron said...

wow... hwag mo mashadong pakikitigan yung mga yellow lane ... nakakahilo yan :P

natawa naman ako sa reply mo kay emman.. "ah ok".. nyaha

John Albert said...

maybe you should take bonamin next time you're gonna have a road trip. hehehe.

Mr. Chan said...

madalas din ako mag senti pag nasa biyahe. hehehe :D

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@RONTURON NOSEBLEED KASI AKO SA REPLY NYA, KAYA YUN NA LANGNASABI KO ;)
@JOHN DI AKO NAHIHILO SA BYAHE. ANO KONEK.
@MR.CHAN YOU GOT IT ;)

Arjee said...

I like to do that too... kaya nga gusto ko malapit sa bintana lagi ng sasakyan pag nagbibiyahe...

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@ARJEE MAHILIG KA MAG-MOMENT PAG NAGKOKOMYUT?