Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

CAFFEINE FESTIVAL: 9/30 IS NATIONAL COFFEE DAY (CAFFEINE V )

KUHA SA GOOGLE

THIS MORNING WE HAD OUR ALAY-LAKAD PARA SA KABATAANG PILIPINO.
THEN, I HAD TWO CUPS OF COFFEE. UMAY ;)
I DIPPED THE PANDESAL INTO THE COFFEE, AND I FELT THOSE TINY PARTICLES (BREAD CRUMBS BA YUN?)PASS THRU MY THROAT WHEN I GULPED THE LAST DROP OF THAT HOT COFFEE.


THEN, I READ AR-AR's TWEET AND I LEARNED THAT TODAY IS NATIONAL COFFEE DAY. MY NAME AIN'T ANNE


SO FOR COFFEE LOVERS, 
I WISH P-NOY WILL SOON REALIZE THE VITAL ROLE THAT COFFEE PLAYS IN THE LIFE OF MANKIND (KOWS!) AND DECLARE THE 30th OF SEPTEMBER AS A LEGAL HOLIDAY ;) MANDATING EVERY COFFEE SHOP TO SERVE REFILLABLE COFFEE AMONG COFFEEHOLICS. HIHI.



3 comments:

emmanuelmateo said...

hndi bread crumbs yun kuya..mga part lng ng coffee yun..may itinanim kaming kape dun sa claveria cagayan at ganyan din.
maregmeg kunami sa iloko

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@EMMAN BABEH BRED KRRRAMS YON, ALAM KO KUNG ALIN ANG BRED KRRRAMS AT ALIN ANG LATAK NG KAPE ;) HIHI

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

this is my favorite entry of yours! :))