Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

26th BIRTHDAY AT SUBIC #TOINK

I'LL BE TWENTY SIX YEARS OLD IN A LITTLE WHILE.
OLDER, FATTER, AND REALLY WORSE.


BUT I AINT CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS;
I'LL BE FACING THE MORNING ALONE
(MMM, BUT IM NOT ALLOWING LONELINESS TO PRESENT ITSELF AS A GATECRASHER) AKO PA ;)


IM HERE AT SUBIC FOR A CONFERENCE OF LCEs.
I WAS SENT BY THE BOSS AS HER REPRESENTATIVE,
BIRTHDAY TREAT NA RIN DAW NYA SAKEN;
AYOS LANG, AT LEAST I CAN TELL MYSELF I GOT NO ONE ON MY BIRTHDAY
COZ IM EXILED ;) AT LEAST I REALLY GOT TO CELEBRATE MY OWN BIRTHDAY WITH JUST ME AND NO ONE ELSE AND I JUST NEEDED THIS AGAIN.


DAY1 OF THE CONFERENCE ENDED AT 7PM,
HAD A SOLVED NA SOLVED NA HAPUNAN
AND WATCHED "THE BOUNTY HUNTER",
THE MOVIE JUST MADE ME LAUGH
 (OO, MAG-ISA 'KONG TUMAWA NANG TUMAWA KANINA)


I FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE NOW, THOUGH I MISS MY COUCH SO MUCH;
A PART OF ME EAGERLY WAITS FOR THIS DAY,
THAT I WILL REACH THE AGE OF 26.
COZ MY FATHER DIED WHEN HE WAS TWENTY SIX;?
I DONT KNOW, I JUST FELT WEAKER AND weaker AS MONTHS PASS BY ;)


I CANT AFFORD TO SUFFER FROM SLEEP PARALYSIS WHILE IM HERE,
COZ NO ONE WILL HEAR ME ;) #TOINK
MAYAP A KEBAITAN!


NAKAW SA GOOGLE #TOINK

6 comments:

RHYCKZ said...

Happy birthday sa 'yo pre!!!

birthdayslashouting pala ikaw...

ingat & enjoy your day!

Leah said...

Awww... a birthday celebration alone dahil sa conference. :( Ayos lang yan... I'm sure na sa celebration, your family and friends are there with you in spirit. :)

The Bounty Hunter is a great movie.. gustong-gusto ko dun si Jen Aniston. She's still lovely.. :D

happy happy birthday sayo! :)

Bino said...

happy birthday :) late twenties na :)

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@RHYCK THANKS! @LEAH THANX! @BINO THANKZ!"LATE" TWENTIES NA NGA, KAYA CGURO LAGI AKO "LATE" SA WORK #TOINK

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Happy BIRTHDAY! Super belated!

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

THANKS, ANNE ;)