Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BEHIND THE TWEETS

WE SOMETIMES TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT WE FEEL, 
BUT WE CAN NEVER ALWAYS EXPOUND ON SOME MATTER.
SO WE TRY TO COMPRESS OUR THOUGHTS INTO FEW WORDS.

I HAVE PLAYED A DANGEROUS GAME FOR YEARS. 
AND I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WILL BREAK ME.
BUT SO FAR, I PLAYED IT WELL. 
STILL, I KNOW IT WILL BE OVER FOR ME. SOON.
-- RESCUE

I NEVER WANTED TO DO IT, BUT I HAVE TO.
NOW, THAT IT FEELS NICE, I'M AFRAID I CAN NEVER REALLY GO ON ANY FURTHER. 
IT HAS TO STOP. I'VE BEEN AWARE THAT THIS WILL LEAD INTO NOTHING. 
BUT THEN, THINGS SEEM TO GO WELL. 
BUT I'M IN MY LOWEST POINT NOW, AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME GET UP. 
BECAUSE MIRACLES DO NOT REALLY OCCUR.
-- NO CHEMICAL ROMANCE

THERE WAS A BOY WHO DREAMT OF BECOMING AN ARCHITECT. 
HE WANTED TO BUILD FOR HIMSELF HIS OWN IDEA OF A BACHELOR'S PAD. 
BUT HE NEVER FINISHED COLLEGE, NEVER BECAME AN ARCHITECT,
AND NOW HE NEVER EVEN HAS A ROOM. 
IT IS JUST THE FAMILY'S OLD COUCH HE HAS AS REFUGE WHEN HE BREAKS DOWN. 
NO PRIVACY, NO PEACE.
-- DIRRTY COUCH. DIRRTY CURTAIN


No comments: