Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

THE DEVIL AND THE UNWANTED RAIN

I AM SLEEPY NOW.
COZ WHEN I WOKE UP AT 4AM, I GOT MYSELF A HOT MUG OF COFFEE
AND WATCHED "THE DEVIL" ON HBO.
I FINISHED THEM. BOTH THE MOVIE AND THE COFFEE.


I THOUGHT ABOUT JOGGING, 
BUT I FEARED THAT THE DEVIL MIGHT RUN AFTER ME.
BUT I CAN FLIRT WITH HIM, SO HE'LL JUST RUN WITH ME.
TOINK. SO I JUST WENT BACK TO BED THE COUCH AND SLEPT AGAIN.


MY EYES WENT OPEN AND SAW 7:59 BECOME 8:00.
I DECIDED TO WRITE ABOUT IT 'CAUSE IT'S UNUSUAL.
TOINK. I COULD HAVE THROWN MY CP OUT THE WINDOW, 
BUT I THOUGHT I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE WITNESSED THE TRANSITION OF TIME. HAHA.


I WENT TO THE WORKPLACE WITH THE STREETS DRY 
AND FELT THE PRICKING HEAT OF THE SUMMER MORNING.
BUT THEN IT RAINED.
I HAD A QUITE BUSY MORNING THAT I FIND IT ODD TO FEEL GLOOMY UPON SEEING THE RAIN SHOWER. 
BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. 
THE RAIN. 
THE GLOOM. 
IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. (KOWS!)      


FOR ME, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF RAIN.
THE ESSENTIAL RAIN. ONE WHICH IS NECESSARY TO NURTURE LIFE.
THE UNWANTED RAIN. ONE THAT DESTROYS LIVES. AND YES, YOUR SCHEDULE.
THE LATTER IS THE DEVIL.



No comments: