Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

I BLED THE FIRST TIME (TOINK)

IT'S MY FIRST TIME TO DONATE BLOOD.  
I WENT TO THE VENUE OF THE BLOODLETTING ACTIVITY WHICH WAS THE MUNICIPAL WELLNESS CENTER. THERE, I ACCOMPLISHED THE DONOR'S FORM. I WEIGHED NINETY (90) KILOGRAMS.


I WAS ASKED FEW QUESTIONS CONCERNING MY HEALTH CONDITION. THE LAST TIME I DRUNK WAS ON THURSDAY; BASTA HINDI KAHAPON NAG-INOM PWEDE NAMAN DAW. THEN, DR. DELA COSTA (WHO LOOKED LIKE PAO's ATTY. DELA COSTA) PRICKED MY FINGER AND GOT A SAMPLE OF MY PRECIOUS BLOOD. IT BLOODY HURT.


I WAS REMINDED THAT MY BLOOD TYPE IS B+
I DON'T KNOW WHAT MADE ME FORGET IT, BUT EVERYTIME I'M ABOUT TO FILL OUT THE BLOOD TYPE SECTION OF ANY FORM, I LEAVE IT UNMARKED. HEHE.


I WAS BROUGHT TO A CUBICLE WHERE I WAS TOLD TO LIE DOWN. 
DROP MY PANTS, DROP MY BRIEFS. AND SHE KNELT DOWN AND SUCKED MY..
THEN, FEELING OF COTTON AND ALCOHOL ON MY ARM SUCKED ME BACK TO REALITY.
 
A SOFT BALL WAS GIVEN TO ME, WHICH I COULD SQUEEZE FOR WHATEVER REASON, HAHA. THE BLOOD SUCKER TOLD ME THAT MY VEIN IS GOOD, MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE EVEN UNDER MY SKIN, OR MAYBE BECAUSE IT LOOKS YUMMY AS IT IS FULL OF PIG BLOOD. TOINK.

THERE WAS NOREEN, EGAY, QUIO AND ENGIE.
ENGIE, THE P.T. SLASH PHOTOGRAPHER, KEPT ON TAKING PICTURES OF THE GANGBANG VIRGIN THAT WAS ME. 
I FELT THE PRICK OF THE NEEDLE, WHICH I ASSUMED WAS LARGER THAN THE BLOOD SPECIMEN PRICKER (NOW, WHAT WUZZ THAT).
I NEVER LOOKED AT IT, COZ I MIGHT BE HESITANT, TELLING THEM TO GIVE ME MORE MINUTES TO GET MYSELF READY. SO I JUST WAITED FOR THE HARD LENGTH TO ENTER MY HOLE. TOINK.

THE BLOOD TAKER (UP TO NOW, I NEVER MANAGED TO ASK FOR THE RIGHT TERM FOR MAM NOREEN's POSITION) TOLD ME MY BLOOD FLOW WAS FAST. THAT WAS THE TIME, WHEN I HAD THE COURAGE TO LOOK AT MY ARM (COZ I WAS HALF-BITING MY RIGHT HAND AS I WAS FACING THE WALL). I SAW A DARK COLORED PLASTIC HOSE CONNECTED TO MY LEFT ARM. AND I GUESS, IT WAS JUST MY BLOOD THAT GAVE THE HOSE ITS DARK COLOR. HEHE. I SAW A PORTION OF THE BAG, WHERE MY BLOOD WENT INTO. I SAW NOREEN, WRITING SOMETHING ON ANOTHER BAG. SO I SUPPOSED I  THEY WOULD EXTRACT TWO BAGS OF BLOOD FROM ME. BUT IT WAS JUST ONE BAG. I DONATED ONLY 250 CC OF BLOOD.

I WAS TOLD TO STAY FOR SOME MORE MINUTES AS IT IS THE PRACTICE. AND I WAS INFORMED THAT I CAN SIT WHILE TAKING A REST.
THEN, TEHY HANDED ME SOME FREEBIES: A WHITE EVENT SHIRT, A RICE MEAL (DAING NA BANGUS, PUSO NG SAGING NA MAY PANSIT) AT FRUIT JUICE WHICH I GULPED RIGHT AWAY AS INSTRUCTED.

I NEVER FELT DIZZY AT ALL. JUST NORMAL. I SIGNED A DOCUMENT WHICH I NEVER REALLY CARED TO READ, AND WENT BACK TO THE WORKPLACE. AY. SA CANTEEN PALA KO DUMERETSO, AT KUMAIN NANG MARAMI. HEHE.

THEN, I DRANK COFFEE.
I RECEIVED A TOTAL OF FOUR SHIRTS WITHIN THE DAY.
ONE FROM DUBAI, C/O MAM JOJI, TWO FROM THE BLOOD DONATION ACTIVITY, AND THE LAST ONE WAS FROM SIR ROMMEL WHO WAS IN MALAYSIA YESTERDAY.

I RECEIVED SOME FOOD ALSO.
EGG SANDWICH, PINEAPPLE JUICE AND COFFEE FROM OSH KOSH BJOZH, 
AND HUNGGRY HIPPO BURGER FROM ATE THESS.


HERE AT HOME, I JUST KILLED A FLYING BEETLE, WHICH CAME THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW. GUESS, IT HAS NO BLOOD. 





THIS IS A PICTURE OF A CHAPEL WHICH WAS SEEN IN THE MOVIE, THE DA VINCI CODE. ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES.


TALK ABOUT THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS, THE HOLY GRAIL, THE SACRED WOMANHOOD, AND THE DECEPTION BEING DONE BY THE CHURCH :)

No comments: