Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

IN A CEMETERY THERE WAS THIS SPOT I JUST KNEW

I DREAMT I WAS ON A BIKE ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL.
I HAD TO AVOID SCHOOL CHILDREN ON THE STREET.
THEN I REACHED THE OLD CEMETERY.
I DONT KNOW WHY I NEVER WONDERED WHY I WAS ON A CEMETERY;
I JUST WENT ON.
THAT'S HOW DREAMS GO SOMETIMES. YOU HAVE THIS DESTINATION IN MIND, BUT YOUR DREAM JUST TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER PLACE, AND YOU JUST HAVE TO GO ON AND DO YOUR STUFF IN THERE.

I GOT OFF THE BIKE, HEADED TO A SPOT IN A CEMETERY WHICH I KNOW.
THEN I SAW A GRAYISH WHITE SNAKE!
THAT WAS THE COLOR, I WOULDN'T SAY SILVER!
IT WAS CRAWLING TO THE TO RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCENE! AWAY !
I AM SCARED OF SNAKES, BUT I SUDDENLY DECIDED TO
GET NEAR THE SNAKE TO KILL IT.
SO I CARRIED THE BIKE PLANNING TO CRUSH THE SNAKE USING THE FRONT WHEEL OF THE BIKE.

I REMEMBER THE FRONT WHEEL
ALMOST GOT INTO CONTACT WITH THE SNAKE,
BUT I NOTICED THE SNAKE REACHIN OUT FOR MY LEG.
SO I RAN AWAY FROM IT STILL HOLDING THE BIKE.
I HEADED ON TO A NICHE SO I CAN GET RID OF THE SNAKE.
WHEN I SET FOOT ON TOP OF THE NICHE,
THE SNAKE KEPT ON FOLLOWING ME.
I JUMPED FROM ONE NICHE TO ANOTHER,
AND IT STILL FOLLOWED ME.
SOMEWHAT LIKE STRETCHING ITSELF ONTO THE NEXT STRUCTURE,
SO IT DIDINT HAVE TO GO DOWN  AND CLIMB AGAIN.
HEY, I STILL HAVE THE BIKE WITH ME, COZ I WAS PLANNING TO CRUSH THE SNAKE USING THE FRONT WHEEL OF THE BIKE IF THERE WAS A CHANCE.

THE SNAKE WAS JUST RIGHT AFTER ME.
I REACHED A FAMILIAR NICHE, THE ONE IN THE TOWN'S OLD CEMETERY.
THE SPOT WHICH I JUST KNEW.
I'M SURE THE SNAKE WAS GOIN' TO BITE ME.
AND THE SENSE THAT I WAS CORNERED WOKE ME UP.

IT WAS JUST MINUTES PAST MIDNIGHT.
I DOZED OFF WHEN I REACHED HOME.
I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND TUNED IN TO MYX.

No comments: