Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

OF HOW WORK AND OTHER VALUES DEMAND TIME

MY MIND HAS BEEN SO PREOCCUPIED WITH MY WORK, LOTS OF TASKS HERE AND THERE (GOT SOME EXTRA CURRICULAR TASKS, TOO).

AND IT'S A GOOD THING THAT, DAILY, ACROSS MY MIND COMES THE THOUGHT OF PONDERING WHAT MY LIFE HAS BEEN: YESTERDAY, LAST PAY DAY, A MONTH OR YEAR AGO, OR EVEN JUST EARLIER THAT DAY. FLASHING ACROSS MY MIND ARE THE HARDSHIPS I'M GOING THROUGH (SOME OF THEM MAY BE NEW, SOME MAY HAVE HELD ME LOW FOR SO LONG, AND SOME MAY HAVE BEEN SO EASY FOR ME TO COPE UP WITH. THEN, THERE ARE THE LEARNINGS WHICH I ACQUIRE FROM THOSE DIFFICULTIES, FROM FRIENDS I AM ABLE TO DISCUSS THINGS WITH, FROM THE QUOTES THEY "SHARE" THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES, FROM THE NEWS, FROM THE WORDS OF NOVELS AND SONGS I HEAR, AND FROM MY OWN PERCEPTION OF THE EVENTS HAPPENING AROUND ME.

BUT SOMETIMES, THE TIME I AM GIVEN FOR THAT PURPOSE (TO PONDER THOUGHTS, FOR SELF ASSESSMENT AND GROWTH)  IS OFTEN CUT SHORT BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITIES I ENGAGE MYSELF IN.

I GOTTA HAVE A NEW BLOG ENTRY. 
AS I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE, IT IS IN WRITING THAT I GET TO RE-ASSESS MY ACTIONS, MY SELF, MY CURRENT VALUES, MY WORLD. IT IS IN PUTTING MY THOUGHTS INTO DIGITAL ZEROES AND ONES, THAT ENABLES ME TO DESCRIBE TO MYSELF (AND NOT JUST TO ANYONE ELSE) MY CURRENT STATE OF MIND, WHICH I MAY HAVE FAILED TO SENSE AND BE AWARE OF, DUE TO THE INTRICACY OF OUR WORLD.



2 comments:

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

I feel thesame,welcome back!

jonathan said...

There is a reason why we all blog: we write, we revisit, and then we go on with life.