Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

GNOME.9 : VIRTUE IN TRANSITION


I JUST FEEL HORRIBLE.
I FEEL THAT THE ESCAPIST IN ME STRETCHES ITSELF OUTWARD
REACHING ITS MOST GLORIOUS FORM.

I ALSO FEEL THAT MY VIRTUE IS GETTING OUT OF ITS SAFE ZONE,
REVEALING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT VALUES:  FROM THE PAST AND NOW.

I FEEL A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE IN CARING LESS.
I HAVE SOME TROUBLES IN MY HEAD THAT I CARE ABOUT,
AND BEING SO WATCHFUL ABOUT MY ACTIONS
AND BEING CONSIDERATE WITH OTHERS' DEEDS ARE JUST NOT MY PRIORITY.
HASHTAG: TOINK

THIS IS IN OPPOSITION TO MY OTHER CONCERN:

THAT I DO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT I NEED HELP.
I SEEK FOR CONSIDERATION. 
I NEED TO UNDERGO REHAB.
BECAUSE A MAJOR PART OF ME HAVE BEEN DAMAGED,
AND IT JUST TENDS TO GET WORST.

I DO ASSESS MYSELF SO I MAY KNOW HOW LONG I CAN ENDURE
THE BATTLE BETWEEN MAKING MY LIFE BETTER
OR JUST ACCEPTING THE STRONGER POSSIBILITY, THAT... 
MAYBE, I WAS BORN TO BE MISERABLE.
AND NO MATTER HOW I CORRECT MY LIVING, 
I CANNOT WIN AGAINST THAT POSSIBLE DESTINY.

I WANT TO PUSH MY WAITING TO THE EXTREMES.
I WANNA WATCH THINGS HAPPEN BEFORE MY VERY EYES,
ME, HAVING MINIMAL PARTICIPATION IN IT. 

CHALLENGING DESTINY MAY MAR THE GRACE THAT AWAITS ME. 
BUT IF A THING IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, 
IT WILL SURPASS THIS WORLD'S AND MY SELF-INFLICTED CHALLENGES 
AND PUSH THROUGH.

Photo: DEMIGOD WINZTON



















GNOME 1 to 9 : CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Senyor Iskwater said...

hmmmnnn....Life! I think it's normal to have thoughts like that but let's try not to be too pessimistic.

hyyyy... I feel you bro... Siguro i-channel na lang natin ang ating attention sa mas mga positibo, ganyan...

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

PINAANDAR KO LANG KA-EMO-HAN KO :)
MINSAN SENTIMODE LANG :)
THANKS, SENYOR!
YOU'RE DA BEST!

Zion Campo said...

Di mo kailangan ng rehab.

Kailangan mo ng kaibigang mag-pagsabihin ng lahat lahat ng hinanaing mo. At times like this, the only thing left to do is find a good friend and let it all out.

:)

glentot said...

Hayyy may taglay ka palang depression. Sana sa pagvisit-visit mo sa blog ko eh kahit papano nakakabawas sa depression. Get some medical help if you think you need to.

DEMIGOD WINZTON said...

@ZION CAMPO
@WICKEDMOUTH
AYOS!